The photograph was taken during August 1889. The Greyhound was built as an inn during the second half of the 18th century but by the mid 1800s was used as a farmhouse. In 1895 part of the building was used as a sub-post office. Today the building has a slate roof and has been extended on one side.

Greyhound Cottage at Postbridge
Burnard Collection
30738
?/?/?
Unknown Location
?/?