Use of the Dartmoor Archive and the digital media it contains: The information, text and images on this website are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
The Access to and use of this website and its contents may only be for private research, study and educational purposes.
Users are permitted to:
- Access, download, store electronically and print pages from this website on a temporary basis for the personal and non-commercial purposes outlined above.
The user must not, without the prior written consent of the Dartmoor Trust:
- Print, other than for fair dealing for non-commercial research and private study, any of the website content, specifically photographic images that are under copyright held by a third party.
- Commercially publish, distribute or broadcast to the public any of the website’s content. Extract from, manipulate, modify or alter the content of the website in any way.
- Interfere or remove any copyright notice originally attached to the content Store any of the content in databases, computer programs or other websites.
- Exploit the content in any commercial manner.
To request permission, or make an enquiry regarding the use of the Dartmoor Archive website or any of its contents please contact the Dartmoor Trust. email email@example.com. Please note that the Dartmoor Archive Trust reserves the right to refuse any such permissions or requests. Equally the copyright holder of any content reserves the right to refuse such permissions and requests of for use.